I have taken the time to reflect back on many of the leaders and spouses that Gwen and I have sat with for the past few years. We have sat with mega-pastors, small church pastors, missionaries, global workers, and many market place leaders who are anywhere from small business owners to Fortune 500 executives.Read More
400 years ago, Ignatius of Loyola crafted a genius way of prayer. His method helped a person reflect back upon their day and their life in terms of how one experienced God. He developed a prayer called, The Daily Examen. It is both a challenging and comforting way to trace the movement of God in one’s life.Read More
I believe the deepest questions of every soul are:
1. Who am I and Why am I here?
2. Who are my people?
3. What are my deepest desires?
4. Why is "this" happening to me?
5. How can I experience inner freedom?
6. What is a love that will last?
7. How can my life become sustainable?
8. What can I do with childhood wounds and deep hurts?
9. How can I learn to forgive and be forgiven?
10. What will heaven by like and how do I get there?Read More